Thursday 20 March 2014

10 Shoegaze Songs T-Shirts

 
Last month, I decided to create a few t-shirts with the 'Just Like Honey' (The Jesus and Mary Chain) image from my personal series/video '10 Shoegaze Songs'. I first talked about them on Facebook and people seemed to like them so decided to order a second batch and also include another one with the 'Sometimes' (My Bloody Valentine) image.
 
For those of you who haven't seen '10 Shoegaze Songs' before, it is a small personal project I developed one year ago while I was back at my parents' home in Spain for Easter. I filmed the video with a Hi8 camera and took 10 stills representing 10 of my favourite shoegaze songs.

The photos below are from a shoot I did with blogger Melisa Minca in Edinburgh. If you're interested in the t-shirt you can buy it here:

www.storenvy.com/igortermenon
 
 





You can buy the t-shirts at:
 
 

No comments: